We are Grimsby Seafood Ltd, part of Regal Fish Supplies, an English registered company No 2813471, VAT registered No 555411748. Our trading office and registered office is at Ardent Road, Barton-Upon-Humber, North Lincolnshire, DN18 5FA.
The images you see will be dependant on your monitor's display and colour capabilities. We therefore are unable to guarantee that the product images you see are an accurate representation of the actual products. Customers are also advised that due to fish being a natural product that there can be variables in the appearance of the products delivered.
If you have any questions relating to any of our products or service and the information please get in touch.
YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS ARE NOT AFFECTED BY THE CONTENT OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Delivery and Payment...
Deliveries via Courier
- Deliveries are made on a Wednesday, Thursday and Friday - you can choose which day is best for you.
- Orders placed requiring delivery in the same week must be placed by 17:00hrs Monday.
- Delivery times are normally between 08:00 - 17:00 – specified delivery times cannot be provided at the time of order. The courier will send your delivery time on the day of delivery if you have provided an email and/or mobile phone number.
- Before noon deliveries are available. The cost for this service is £10.00, regardless of postal area.
- Products are packaged in envirocool containers. Fully recyclable cardboard boxes with environmentally friendly gel cooling packs.
- The courier will deliver the order to your specified address. Once your order has been despatched it will become your responsibility to ensure that delivery can be made. Please advise us of a suitable place to leave your order should you not be available to receive delivery. By providing us with instructions on where to leave the order (in the event that you are unable to receive delivery), you are authorising the order to be left. If the courier is unable to make delivery, your order will be returned to the depot where, due to the perishable nature of the product, it will be disposed of.
- Payment for your order and delivery charge must be made at the time of order either by debit or credit card (minimal charge may apply). Please be advised we do not accept payment via American Express.
- We can deliver to the following areas within the mainland UK, England, Wales, mainland Scotland (excluding the following postcodes: AB, IV, DD, KW, PA)
- Your order should reach you in optimum condition. Please check your order on receipt and in the unlikely event that you experience any issues with either your delivery or a product we ask that you contact us a soon as possible.
Please ensure that all perishable items are stored appropriately as soon as possible. All fresh products are suitable for home freezing and we recommend that this be carried out on day of delivery. Refer to the packaging for instructions.
Refund / Cancellation Policy...
- If an order is cancelled 48 hours before delivery a full refund will be processed. To cancel an order, please contact our Administration team on 01472 403000 or via email email@example.com.
QUALITY - Should you have any concerns regarding a FRESH product, please inform us within 24 hours of delivery as this will enable us to resolve the matter in a timely manner.
We request that any concerns relating to CHILLED products be reported as soon as practically possible and that customers retain Batch Codes and Best Before/Use By Dates from the packaging to assist our investigations into reported quality issues.
DELIVERY - Should you experience any problems relating to the condition of products on delivery please inform us as soon as is practically possible.
FRESH PREPARATION - Should you experience any disappointment with preparation of your order we request that you inform us within 24 hours of delivery.
MISSING PRODUCT - Should a product be missing from your order please inform us within 24 hours of delivery.
INCORRECT PRODUCT - Should you discover that you have received an incorrect product please inform us as soon as is practically possible.
We recognise that the above may not encompass all concerns from our customers. We appreciate all comments and customers can be assured that all matters will be managed in a polite and professional manner.
Please contact us on 01472 403000. Our office is open from 08.00 to 20.00 Monday to Friday.
- Grimsby Seafood from time to time run Ad Hoc promotions. These promotions can not be used in conjunction with each other if running side by side.
- Customers must make a purchase equal to or above the minimum order unless otherwise specified by the promotion itself.
- There is no cash equivalent - the promotions will be money discounted from an order only.
- Promotions will run for a specified time decided by Grimsby Seafood or stated on the specific promotion.
In order for us to process your order we collect personally identifiable information relating to you including your name, address, telephone number, email address and if applicable, credit/debit card details.
We will only use your personal information for the purpose for which you provide it to us including response to enquires, handling orders, delivering items, processing payments, communication to you with regard to order, products, services and promotional offers. We will not pass on any details about you to any person not directly employed by us, unless required to do so by law.
We will store customer delivery and contact details, as collected when an order is placed, to enable us to contact you again when we are next in your area. If you would like your details removing from our customer database, please contact our office or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your name, address and telephone number, including a request for us to remove your details.
Telephone calls to Grimsby Seafood may be recorded for quality monitoring purposes.
Customer enquiries are welcome - please contact us on 01472 403000. Our office is open from 08.00 to 20.00 Monday to Friday.